Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a great turn out for Project Glam!! There were plenty of skin care professionals, several boutiques, jewelry, makeup artists and then us. Photography for women, UNDERCOVER ANGELS. The staff was very good keeping everything flowing.

There were fashion shows almost every hour, but only a few pocketbooks. But never fear, I did get a pair of new earrings. No pocketbooks, jewelry is also good. Everyone that knows me, knows I love jewelry.

My son, Boomer, once told me I had too much jewelery and that's why he did not get me jewelry for Mother's day. I had to quickly explain to my son that a women never, never, never has enough jewelry. Leo laughed and told my son that jewelry is always good. He listened well, the next occasion I received a beautiful necklace from him.

Remember guys, when all else fails, JEWELRY, good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment